Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Brunch

Good morning, all and sundry!

Food: Fresh-baked banana loaf, and the ubiquitous coffee

Book at Table: Finishing up Cleopatra's Daughter!

Today marks the first day of the Cleopatra's Daughter celebration week here at The Courtier's Book. Every day I'll post a little something Egypt or Rome themed (the main character of the book, Selene, straddles both worlds), leading up to the giveaway for a copy of Cleopatra's Daughter and Michelle Moran's previous work, The Heretic Queen!

Don't forget to enter the contest HERE if you haven't already done so! This time next week, I'll be posting the winners!

Here's the schedule for the rest of the week:

Monday: My brief-but-awesome interview with Michelle!
Tuesday: What to read next when you've finished Cleopatra's Daughter
Wednesday: Modern Egyptian travel
Thursday: The films of Ancient Egypt (that is, *portraying*, not *from*)
Friday: My review of Cleopatra's Daughter
Saturday: The giveaway contest ends at midnight!
Sunday: Winners announcement!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting week you have planned!

    I just completed Cleopatra's Daughter and was so sad when I was done! Another hit by Michelle Moran! I have a feeling this one's going to be big for her!

    ReplyDelete